Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to School

This time last year I was making my commute to school. Travel mug of coffee in one hand and a lovely little toasted peanut butter sandwich in the other. All while steering my car with my knees until I finished my breakfast. Which occurred usually when I came to the main road. I'm a good driver, I swear. 

This September is a little different. School has been completed yet again and it is time to start something new. 

I got a little crafty and going with the back to school theme I decided to make some pens. 

To all students, new and old, I wish you the best of luck for this school year.

Finished pens. Made with birds eye maple.

1 comment:

  1. So now you're driving down the road with a lathe on the passenger seat, turning out pen barrels...

    ReplyDelete