Sunday, February 20, 2011

Old Habits Die Hard

Tomorrow I am beginning a week long co-op placement in Gatineau at Library and Archives Canada in the photography department. For the next week I will staying with some very thoughtful friends who are taking me in so the commute to my placement will be much easier.

Now I am a last minute packer...always have been and always be. But I will tell you this, I am damn good at it.

Click on the image to have a closer look to reveal the true organization and skill it took to pack this beast 30 minutes before I had to leave. (with time to spare to make this post!)





A. Towels, wash cloths, hair wrap
B. Fitted sheet for temporary bed, toiletries, lint brush
C. Belts, extra bags for laundry, my favorite scarves, and underneath the scarves there might be 4 pairs of shoes...
D. Pants and p.j’s
E. T-shirts and cardigans
F. Make-up, and jewelry
G.Underwear and sox

No comments:

Post a Comment